Thursday, February 25, 2010

Santa Claws


Jacka is at such a fun age. He is constantly stretching his creative wings and doing things to make us laugh...case in point, the subject of this layout...I always go out for Black Friday shopping while Jacka and DH stay at home and get the house decorated. This year I picked up some dinosaur slippers and jammies as an early Christmas treat. Jacka loved them, but he also loved the Santa hat he found in the Christmas storage totes so he decided to wear them together! The result...SANTA CLAWS!

I used lots of carts here...the Santa is PPDU, the dinosaur and "claws" are Dino Tracks. The "+" and "=" are Mickey font. The "Santa" is storybook. Finally the squares on the filmstrip are George. This was a little tricky to put together, I had a hard time choosing papers, but I am thrilled with the results!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I left you an award on my blog, come get it when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete