Monday, November 23, 2009

Eyeing A Friend

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend...I did, I was scrapping! Hence the lack of posts. :o ) I managed to get 3 pages done today (I love kids who nap well!). Here is my favorite of the day...

This page is the page that almost wasn't. These pictures have been printed for months and they have just sat in my picture envelope. I was not sure how to scrap them or what I wanted to focus on so there they sat. Tonight as I sat in shock after scrapping all of the pictures from our 2008 Disney trip (!) my eyes fell on these photos. I had to include them...so I fiddled for a bit and whipped this up.


The Mike head was cut with George, the mouth is the crescent shape trimmed down with hand drawn teeth added. The title is Gypsy font. I threaded the ribbon and created the twisted knot for detail. EK Success stickers added the perfect finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment