Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our First Jacka-ism

Ah...my dear Jacka. He is so funny and such a good kid. However last night we had our first experience with what I hope does not turn into a potty mouth. Jacka was playing with legos. He was playing independently and I was keeping half an eye on him. He was getting frustrated because his bricks of choice we not sticking together. I decided to stay out of the situation to give him the opportunity to problem solve on his own. I heard him whine a minute and then out it came...Damn it! In his perfect little 3 year old voice. I had to turn my head to hide the laughter. Even though I knew exactly what he said I asked him to repeat it. He looked at the ground, then stuffed his blanket in his mouth as he repeated it. We talked about how there were other ways to express anger and that bad words did not help. He apologized and it was over as quickly as it had started, but it was quite funny! If my memory serves me correctly I remember cussing about legos too...only mine was in regards to getting them apart, not together. :o D

No comments:

Post a Comment