Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my little corner of the net! Are you enjoying the playlist?! This blog is a place for me to display all of my crafting projects...and sprinkle in some humor from Jacka, my son.

I hope to eventually have theme weeks and host challenges, but for now I am just learning the blogging basics! :) There are two items of note that I must point out before moving on...

#1 on the playlist...I know that Let It Be is sung by The Beatles, not The Beattles...but there is that whole not putting their music on playlists issue.

#2 Why the frogs and do you know the title of this blog is misspelled?! The title is a play on words. I hope this blog becomes totally me, a snapshot of who I am through what I create. I had to add the frogs because they are me. I love amphibians and some very special people in my life have either shared that love with me or contributed to my collection. I had to bring them into the blog. The theme will eventually change, but for now enjoy the frogs in this girl's pocket (not boy's like the background says).

The first layout is coming soon!...

No comments:

Post a Comment