Saturday, December 12, 2009

First Snow


We had had our first couple of snows already! They have just been dustings, but I am loving it. While I totally agree with Kenny that all I want for Christmas is a tan, I love my snow too. (Kind of a contradiction huh?!)

Anyway here is Jacka enjoying the first snow of the season. They were huge fat flakes that were great for photographing! He was in such a rush to get outside that he put rain boots on instead of snow boots!


For this page, the title is Mickey font. The snowflake is from CM, that I borrowed from a friend. I love how that turned out with the glitter mat stack! I normally do not get may CM products, but I might have to buy that one. Finally, the silver journaling added just the right icy touch.

Thanks for looking...and happy first snows!

No comments:

Post a Comment