Thursday, December 10, 2009

My first HHI page


Here is the first page from my 2007 Hilton Head Island scrapbook. It definitely warms my heart a little to look at these pictures. DS was so little, yet he still has many of the same facial expressions and mannerisms.

There is a great little toy store in Sea Pines called Habortown Toys. Jacka really enjoyed their rocking boat. So, of course I had to scrap it! When I first laid this page out I had a different blue for the background since this shade does not exactly match. However when I laid this one beside the picture, it made DS's eyes pop. It just grew out his beautiful blue eyes.
(Yikes! Sorry for the icky picture quality...)


For the page I used:
Mickey Font and A Child's Year for the title (Boy was it a challenge to cut those white letters so small!)
Life's A Beach for the boat tag
All Boy mat stacks

I am so excited to get started on this album. It is refreshing to work on these beachy photos when there is snow on the ground outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment