Monday, December 28, 2009

The Great Hamster Hunt



Well Christmas is over and the presents have all been opened. Santa was good to Jacka...maybe too good. Jacka wanted one present that I did not trust Santa with. The man in red is great and all, but he is a man...can a man be trusted with the hottest toy of the year?! That is debatable. I ran near and far looking for the Zhu Zhu Pets. It became a bit of a quest. It all started in August and finally ended just 3 short days before Christmas! Naturally I had to scrap it.


The title is zooballo and Mickey font. The hamster heads are animal kingdom. The papers, which I think are too cute, are from the open stock at Michael's. I went through their paper recently and was pleasantly surprised with all the options they had.

I think this is going to be a fun page to look back on when Jacka is an adult...and yes, that is me in my pajamas at Toysrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment