Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1st Time on the Ice


Jacka had his first ice skating lesson this past Saturday! I just cannot believe how big he is getting. :) I asked him if he would be interested in taking lessons and his eyes lit up. For 3 days straight he asked, "I go skating this day?" That is his new thing. Everything is this day. It is pretty cute. So Saturday came and we hit the rink. I was a little nervous because he has been known to chicken out on extracurricular activities. As I was lacing his skates up he looked a little nervous, but once his blade touched the ice he was good to go! He loved it! He skated by himself many times...he also fell many times. But each fall was fallowed with giggles. :) After the lesson I asked him about it and he said, "I did a great job...and I fall on my butt!" He is such a funny boy!

For this layout I used All Mixed Up and George. I spruced up my basic cardstock with silver inked circles and I added an element of interest by journaling my subtitle around the page. The pictures looked a little flat so I added black ink to the edges. That gave them some dimension.

Thanks for looking...and go hit the ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment