Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Holy Layouts Batman!


I was fortunate enough to have lots of scrapping time this weekend. I have several highlight pages to share...

The first is I Smell Candy which is a part of my HHI album. The Savannah Candy Kitchen is a must stop, if only for the pralines. They are to die for! The samples that are handed out are generally still warm and they just melt in your mouth. Yum!

This layout has lots of sparkle to replicate all of the sugar in the candy kitchen.

The title is all mixed up and Gypsy font.



My second layout to share is near and dear to my heart...it also features one of the most uncomfortable nursing sessions I have ever had! lol Once again, in HHI we were at the beach when Jacka needed to nurse. Finding a comfortable spot was not easy, but Jacka did not care...I was still his Seaside Snack Shack. This layout has lots of cricut. The sign and arrow are George. The title is Opposites Atract, A Child's Year, and Life's a Beach. The waves are also Life's a Beach.


The final layout of the day is a more recent one featuring the ugliest hives I have ever seen! Jacka came down with these in October and they were nasty. As you can see, they did not slow him down very much.

The title is Storybook, Mickey font, and A Child's Year. The paper doll is from Everyday Paper Dolls. For the doll's hives, I embossed him using the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, than inked him with red ink. It was hard to draw on the features of the face, but the look of the hives more than made up for that!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment