Friday, January 22, 2010

That's How Country Boys Roll!


Even though we do not live in the south, Jacka is a Country Boy. He insists that I am his "Momma" when others refer to me a Mommy and the only two musical artists that could bring us some peace during his colic were Johnny Cash and Kenny Chesney. He knows what a John Deere is and what "turn loose" means...he is a country man.

I took the lyrics from the new Billy Currington song That's How Country Boys Roll as my inspiration for this layout. Look at that gummy grin! How cute is that?!

The title is Opposites Attract, Mickey font, and A Child's Year. The checklist to the right of the picture is A Child's Year, Mickey font, and Gypsy font. I made the checks by cutting "Z"s from zooballoo and then cutting them to fit. The 3D stickers and journaling on the back of a 3x5 index card finished the layout off.

Thanks for lookin'!

1 comment: