Thursday, January 14, 2010

Watching For The Birds


More from Hilton Head 2007...Oh how Jacks loved the parrots which are found all over the island! HHI is not an overly tropical place, but just so you do not forget that it is an island many businesses have parrots residing out front. It took Jacka no time to realize how cool these animals were. After his first encounter with them he would squawk back at them, by the end of the trip he was waving to them and blowing them kisses!

I picked up this paper at M's and I love it! The "for the birds" is from a coordinating paper in the same line. I made the title by welding many different letters together. I popped the T out with pop dots. I actually forgot it on the original cut, but was able to creatively squeeze it in. The border punch on the journaling piece is MS's Pine Needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment