Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chigger Stuff!


Each and every time we go down to Hilton Head and Savannah I am fascinated by the Spanish moss. It is so beautiful! This big grey mass swinging in the breeze from most of the trees has a bit of a romantic old world look to it. Our first trip to Savannah inspired the nickname "Chigger Stuff". One of our lovely bus drivers told us not to touch it because it is full of chiggers. Good to know, since I was tempted to reach up and get a handful!

This layout was in my head for quite sometime, but I think that sometimes my creativity gets the best of me. I decided to use the moss on the page. I opened the bag and little bits of it went everywhere! What a mess! This page includes every type of adhesive I own! I eventually got it all stuck down though. The title is a mix of gypsy font, storybook, and All Mixed Up. The brackets are Gypsy font.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment