Monday, January 25, 2010

Snail Valentines


This year, in keeping with my not buying any cards New Year's resolution I decided to make Jacka's valentines. He is not is school so I would not have to make a ton, but he does have many friends and cousins that we would what to show a little love to.

I researched different styles and ideas but could not find anything that really suited me. Then Jacka decided that the Valentines must have a snail on them...a snail?! Where did that come from. lol

I found a design that included a lollipop as the shell here, and tweeked it to make it my own. My lovely friends on the DIS boards helped me come up with the perfect phrase and an organic lollipop made the perfect shell. Jacka loves them! I cannot wait to hand them out.

The snail's body was made with circles from George. His eyes were made with the quotes from Gypsy font. The title is Mickey font and the background is embossed with D'vine.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment: