Monday, January 11, 2010

Doughnuts Anyone?


Oh, this layout was so fun! All of the bright colors and sparkle perked up the cold, wintery day we had today. This layout is for my HHI 2007 album...

In HHI there is a great little restaurant called The Flamingo House of Doughnuts. It is owned by a very religious gentleman who was a joy to meet. He makes all the doughnuts fresh to order with your choice of glazes and toppings. It was heavenly! We had a s'mores one and it was amazing!

I used lots of Cricut here...
Stretch you imagination for the palm trees
Life's a beach for the title and the flamingo
All Mixed Up for the title
Opposites Attract for the title

Enjoy and if you are ever in HHI check out the Flamingo House!

1 comment:

  1. Really love this LO... along with many others you have done! I have been to HHI but never to that place... I will definitely check it out next time I am there!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete